Check out the hints and tips at the bottom of the blog!

Sunday 22 July 2012

19 July 2012



Back to school for Tyga today so two lunchboxes to perve on - although I do try and make it easy on myself and make them as similar as their taste buds will allow!

First up is Lulu...navel orange peeled and separated into segments (less messy), salmon and avocado dinosaur sandwiches, a pig pastry from a kids party table class I taught and some of that delicious cucumber I have been getting from the markets.
Tyga has oranges plus kiwi fruit.  I keep the skin on the kiwi for extra fibre which works if they are sliced in thin rounds - can't fathom biting into an unpeeled kiwi!!  Then dinosaur salmon and avocado sandwiches with cherry tomatoes, a pastry pig, cucumber and some smoked olives!  Some people say my kids eat strange things but I let them taste anything they want (in the savoury department) and if they like it, hats off to them.  We went to the markets and there was a stall selling hot smoked salmon, chickens and olives. Smoked on the spot!  And I must agree with Tyga - they are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment