Check out the hints and tips at the bottom of the blog!

Thursday 19 July 2012

18 July 2012


I get so excited when my kids get thrilled at the prospect of grainy bread!  Makes me a very proud mum (especially since I certainly don't lead by example in this department!).  Lulu gobbled up her dinner the night before with gusto and said how much she loved it in no uncertain terms so she had a sandwich of leftovers - 2 fish fingers with coleslaw.  And she told me she couldn't wait until lunch time to eat her sandwich it was so yummy she had to have it for morning tea!  Such a change from last term where the food came home each day.  Now it is an empty lunchbox!

So because we did so well with the orange, dried pineapple and cucumber yesterday I played it safe and did the same again today.  Well it worked.  Now just have to try and see what I can give her tomorrow although I am working in the canteen so may shout her a canteen treat lunch - which is soup I make for the canteen so I know it is packed full of health and goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment